Well, I wrote a whole blog and then lost it! How does that happen??? Kim text a little while ago asking about my blog spot. I haven't written on here for over a year. Guess I should do that, huh! I haven't been feeling great for a few days so I haven't been doing much either, such as signing up for Arize.com. It is an online company that does customer service for companies online. If i am going to do this I need to get cracking! One of the ladies at Paula's church has done it for around 3 years. Now that her kids are in school she has taken an 'actual job' not an online one. Online seems good for me right now. We will see!
Jerry & Pam Donnelly are coming for dinner next Monday night, Cinco de Mio! They were suppose to come last Monday night but I have not been feeling very good. I have been feeling better today but still not eating a whole lot. They have been going to the Satsop church for a while now so we have not seen much of them. They have a cute dog that they will bring to play with Charly. Maybe we will have to fix Mexican food although I had thawed out steaks for dinner last week. God bless my body with health and healing!
I need to finalize signing up to work through Arize.com. It is an online company where I can work through other companies by going online through them. I hope I can find somewhere fast and really good.
Well, I've got to get cracking so more later!
No comments:
Post a Comment