Friday, January 17, 2014

1-16: Addy came over this morning while Paula went to exercise. Her surgery spot is bothering her again.  Addy wanted hot cakes after she decided the bowl of cereal she had already eaten didn't fill her up so we mixed up a batch.  She ate 3.  Tomorrow they are going swimming in Aberdeen, with Addy's CC school buddies.

Arlota and I went to Olympia to get Lil Smokies to take to Bethene's memorial service.  I am also going to make Pumpkin bread.  There is a Fellowship meeting at our church tomorrow night so I need to make enough p bread for that too.  Got home before three, ate lunch and now we're ready for a nap.

1-15: Snowflakes I crocheted after church last night. I haven't crocheted for 15+ yrs at least.  I want to make a snowflake garland for Christmas tree 2014! I'm not satisfied with the ones I did last night. Hopefully I will get better with practice.  I also want to learn to tat some. Colleen say she has an instruction book I can borrow.  

Oops! Don't know what I did to indent that paragraph.  Have to figure that out!  Something else to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment