Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Kimberly text me this morning about my blog spot. So since I was here I decided to add a note or two. I have not worked in over a year now, April 18, 2013, very hard to believe, at CCI. Haven't worked at CCI for over a year, hard to believe!

Today is a beautiful, sunny day! It is suppose to be nice out for several days. I'm looking forward to that. I haven't felt very good for most of the past week so I am ready for some sunshine and warm weather. I'm eating a container of Key Lime Yogurt for breakfast, nothing has sounded good for the past couple of days! That does help on the weight loss but I want to lose it gradually and not because I don't feel good.

Pam & Jerry Donnelly were suppose to come for dinner last night but since I didn't fell well and didn't want to give them what I have we cancelled and will get together next week.

Heather and Paula & family came for dinner on Sunday. Heather was going to come then Paula called to see if they could come too. OF COURSE, they can. They help with the cooking and cleaning up so it went great! Everything went together fine!

Well, Burton's gone to do a carpet job and I need to get signed up for Arise.com so I can go to work and help with the bills. It is nice to not work but not so nice to have no money to do anything so I have to get crackin'! Bummer! I should have married a millionaire! Hehe!


No comments:

Post a Comment