Burton's sister, Arlota, came up from Redding, CA for their sister Bethene's funeral. Bethene passed away Friday, Jan 10th at 6 PM. She had heart complications and gallbladder problems. Bethene was 86 years old. The family is planning to have a service on Fri for the immediate family, a service on Sat for everyone & a memorial service the next Sat in Shelton. Things are still in the planning stages.
Arlota is here, Wayne may come down tomorrow so the week is starting out with a bang! I'm going to try to get the rest of the Christmas stuff fettered out and put away. Just when I think I've got everything together I find something else. Aaaaargh!
I got my kitchen somewhat cleaned out and the laundry room partially done. I've laid down the law and threatened everyone that makes a mess. Plan to finish my computer desk tomorrow. Lots of things to do this year. Time to get cracking!
No comments:
Post a Comment