Well, the weekend has come and gone and now Monday is here and I'm back at work. Two more days and it will be my 13th year anniversary of working for CCI Solutions. Talk about time going by fast! So many things have happened over those years.
Burton bought a motor home, retired and has become a pretty good househusband! He has been a great help at home since I'm the one bringing home the bacon, so to speak! :0) He built the greenhouse, he keeps busy with his carpet cleaning jobs, mowing the lawn and washing cars, loads the dishwasher and empties it, makes the bed and takes care of Charly! His most important chore.
Paula
Heather worked for the State of WA, went to college in Wyoming and is now working for VSP the vision insurance company for about 5 yrs.. She is the assistant to the boss. He just had back surgery so she is the boss now! That's what I think anyway.
Heather
Kim moved to Bothell to manage the Cookie Store, then was recruited by Kits Camera and managed stores in several locations before getting hired at Pacific Vascular. She has worked for them almost as long as I have been at CCI.
Kimberly
I love your expression!
This is enough for today! I can see I'm going to have to learn a few more things about this blogging thing!

You couldn't find a better picture? lol Thanks Mom
ReplyDeleteI love it! I'll put more on but I love the expression on your face. No one will see it but the family unless you show someone!
ReplyDelete