Sunday, March 3, 2013

My first blog EVER!

Sunday, March 3, 2013

I am launching a blog for my family.  I don't have any idea what I'm doing but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it sooner or later!

It is beautiful out. The high temp must be 50 degrees today.  It is cooling off now but it was really nice. It feels like picnic weather out there.  We need to get the picnic table put .up.  It will be time to start planting flowers soon.  The greenhouse temp was 90 degrees when I went out earlier. I should be out there planting in it now.

Burton & I put dark bronze kick plates on the front and back door today.  It looks nice and hopefully the pets will scratch on it and not on the door.  Or maybe not scratch at all!


I want to change my Mt Rainier picture at the top of this blog but have not figured out how to do that yet.  I'll try to make if smaller tomorrow.  I cropped the picture in PSE but haven't found the place to go back in and change it!  Arrrrrrrrrrrrgh!



My moms birthday is March 9th.  She would have been 90 years old this year.  So many times I wish I had asked her about something but I didn't and now it is too late. I miss her! Wish she was here to be with my kids and Addy!


My hubby's birthday is also coming up on the 13th!  He will be 68 this year!  We will be married 45 years this October.  Wow, where does the time go!  This is the cute young guy I married when he was 23 yrs old.
He's my personal chauffeur! Then he tells me his left eye is blurry and he can't see out of his right eye good either!  And I'm sleeping while he drives!  Not sure that is too safe!  Forty five years, three girls, one son-in-law and one granddaughter and many more to go! Oh, and one spoiled rotten dog. . .can't leave Charly out!

3 comments:

  1. Click on the pictures to enlarge them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your pics. Especially the ones of grandma. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saturday, March 9th is her birthday! She was a really good mother!

    ReplyDelete