Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday: March 6th

It has been almost 3 weeks since I quit taking any Meds.  I feel Great!  I've always felt that some day we will have to put all of our trust in God for everything; provisions, health, housing, clothing, protection everything!  I had been thinking about this ever since Dona told me on New Years that God had healed her of diabetes.  The more I thought about it the more I decided to trust God for healing.  I have been prayed for several times and felt that God had healed me but then I had doubts and wasn't sure so I just kept taking my insulin and other meds.  This time every time I thought about it I thanked God for healing.  I quit taking insulin, metforman, thyroid med, blood pressure med.  All of it.  I had a couple of Dr appts so I called to cancel them.  When I looked at my calendar and saw that I had appointments the thought popped in my head. . .why do you need to go, do you believe that God healed you.  If He healed you, you don't need to go; so I cancelled two appointments. God is my healer. . .we sing about it all the time at church but do we really believe it.  Proof is not in feelings because our feelings are wishy-washy.  It's not in our emotions because they are up and down just like feelings.  Proof is in holding on to God's love and grace and word.  I believe

No comments:

Post a Comment