Mom is still in the hospital. She was supposed to have a feeding tube put in yesterday but she wasn't cooperative so the dr wants to wait until Tuesday and use an anesthetic just to be on the safe side.
Leslie Darby came by for a while yesterday. Phil stopped in for a minute. He works in the ER downstairs. Kim stayed with Mom last night. I spent the two nights before with her. Kim went to Seattle this afternoon and will go to Sole and Tyler's wedding tomorrow so I'll be here for the next two nights again. Not sure yet about next week.
Uncle Wayne was here when I got here this afternoon (around 12:30). He was here until 2 or so. Here are the other visitors Mom had today (the ones I know about anyway):
Annetta Moody - she brought "survival" gifts for me and Kim.

Patty Stoddard
Alicia Gibson - Mom opened her eyes for a few seconds for her.
Tim and Carol Harp - brought Mom a card.
I think that's everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment